Forward Recon Assault Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

me60's Application

2 posters

Go down

me60's Application Empty me60's Application

Post  me60 Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:39 pm

1. Age: 15

2. Name: zev yevese

3. Do you have a Microphone?: yes i do.

4. Do you understand that F.R.A.G. is a serious RPing clan: i do understand.

5. If possible, will you download ARMA 2 Free and play with us (Optional): i can but i have tried arma 2 free multiple times and each time i get bored in seconds, some teammates could really help me out in both playing and enjoying it.

6. Will you be able to sucess to your fullest in combat: yes, to the best level i am capable of.

7. Will you never leave a Fallen Comrade: no i will not unless the situation forces me other wise e.g. under too heavy fire to attempt rescue or retrieval of the corpse

8. Can you SeriousRP?: yes i can, and i believe i understand all of the rules.

9. STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:41098895

10. Steam Profile Community link: Theme60dudeisbig
==============================================================================================

Combat Scenario's

You're in a heavy Street fight, Your squad leader gets hit by a 5.56mm round, What will you do?: first i would drag him into cover and order my squad mates into cover ASAP then i would advise all nearby units of the enemy activity and request back up. next i would ask my squad mates to attempt to engage while i administered first aid upon the officer and called for med evac, in a few minutes back up should arrive the officer should be out of there with evac and the situation held under control.

You're in an Enclosed Area and somewhat of a green colored gas filled the room, how will you act?: if i had gas mask equipment i would put it on if not i would hold my breath and stay calm, i would then retreat and alert teammates inside the building ASAP with sign language.

You're Moving up with heavy Infantry, you come underfire from AK-47's and RPG's how will you act?: i would order my teammates into cover on different sides of the conflict area e.g. some troops would go to one side of a street/sanddune/building and the other would of course go to the other side i would then coordinate cover fire which should prevent any enemy from daring to pop their head out of cover from our side of the street/building/sanddune wile the other side laid down accurate fire to take out the hopefully overwhelmed enemy.

A officer falls down from being shot, what will you do?: get him and my teammates into cover administering first aid however possible, then going out of cover staying as low as possible with a sniper or binocs to scout out the enemy before taking them out with my squad having one person stay behind to take care of the officer or by other means e . g . sniper/mortar strike

A fellow Soldier Falls down, a Bullet in his Skull, How will you react.: get him to cover and check his vitals and administer first aid if possible, ill then have my team mates position themselves to provide cover fire and suppress the enemy while a few others go to flank.
==============================================================================================

me60

Back to top Go down

me60's Application Empty Re: me60's Application

Post  William Kink Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:31 pm

Accepted, your spelling needs some work. Other then that, everything was good. It was a nice, detailed app. Just get on RIP and ask for a High command to train you, I'll expect to see you soon.
William Kink
William Kink

Back to top Go down