Forward Recon Assault Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deathfromabove's F.R.A.G. Application

Go down

Deathfromabove's F.R.A.G. Application Empty Deathfromabove's F.R.A.G. Application

Post  Death Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:02 pm

1. Age: 14

2. Name: Cameron

3. Do you have a Microphone?: Yes

4. Do you understand that F.R.A.G. is a serious RPing clan: Yes

5. If possible, will you download ARMA 2 Free and play with us (Optional): Yes I will probly be able to download arma 2 free and plsy

6. Will you be able to sucess to your fullest in combat: Yes I alway fight to my fullest
7. Will you never leave a Fallen Comrade: Not unless he is compleatly dead and i have others who i am trying to protect

8. Can you SeriousRP?: Yes

9. STEAMID: Deathfromabove

10. Steam Profile Community link:
==============================================================================================

Combat Scenario's

You're in a heavy Street fight, Your squad leader gets hit by a 5.56mm round, What will you do?: I will drag him to a covered area and administer first aid

You're in an Enclosed Area and somewhat of a green colored gas filled the room, how will you act?: i will evacuate and then reenter when the gas is gone

You're Moving up with heavy Infantry, you come underfire from AK-47's and RPG's how will you act?: Assign snipers to take out the rpgs and AK-47s and then lay down suppressing fire and slowly advance using cover

A officer falls down from being shot, what will you do?: Check to see if he is still living if so give him first aid if he is dead leave him till after the mission so i don't lose any more mem

A fellow Soldier Falls down, a Bullet in his Skull, How will you react.: I will leave him and continue on with the mission and then return and bring the body back to base for his family

Death

Back to top Go down

Deathfromabove's F.R.A.G. Application Empty Application

Post  General Hobskins Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:14 pm

Accepted
General Hobskins
General Hobskins
Admin

Back to top Go down