Forward Recon Assault Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McKnight's Application

3 posters

Go down

McKnight's Application Empty McKnight's Application

Post  McKnight Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:37 am

1. Age: 15

2. Name: Peter Chau

3. Do you have a Microphone?: Yes.

4. Do you understand that F.R.A.G. is a serious RPing clan: Yes sir.

5. If possible, will you download ARMA 2 Free and play with us (Optional): Possibly, i have the full version from my Mil-Sim clan.

6. Will you be able to sucess to your fullest in combat: Yes sir.

7. Will you never leave a Fallen Comrade: Yes sir, no man left behind.

8. Can you SeriousRP?: Yes sir.

9. STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:19678615

10. Steam Profile Community link: steamcommunity.com/id/thehellshot
==============================================================================================

Combat Scenario's

You're in a heavy Street fight, Your squad leader gets hit by a 5.56mm round, What will you do?: Immediately drag my SL out of fire into a safe area after yelling for some cover-fire so i do not risk anymore men, also set up a tight perimeter around the area during the fire fight and administering slight First Aid and/or get a nearby medic if available, and finally holding it in till further instructions from higher ups in the chain of command or Med-Evac arrives.

You're in an Enclosed Area and somewhat of a green colored gas filled the room, how will you act?:
Slip on my gas-mask from my issued gear or improvise with a cloth

You're Moving up with heavy Infantry, you come underfire from AK-47's and RPG's how will you act?:
Have the infantry spaced from each other and get to cover to prevent stray bullets from hitting them by chance and have the gunners focus on the the RPGs and rifles while digging in safely to avoid other stray bullets. After dispatching them have the men inch up carefully and slowly watching around them to make sure no stray insurgents are alive.

A officer falls down from being shot, what will you do?:
Grab out of the line of fire immediately and establish a safe perimeter around him while calling in for MED-EVAC and/or get a nearby medic if available, holding the perimeter till it arrives.

A fellow Soldier Falls down, a Bullet in his Skull, How will you react.:
Have the men establish a safe perimeter while providing covering-fire as i move forward to drag the fellow soldier out of the line of fire and into a safe area, checking vitals before calling a medic to me to help me. I would then check the wound to see whether it was a kill-shot or not, if not i would carefully administer first-aid and make sure to do to my best of abilities to keep him alive.

McKnight

Back to top Go down

McKnight's Application Empty Re: McKnight's Application

Post  William Kink Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:44 pm

I'm say accepted, well thought out application. But, you'll have to talk to the other High Command (Sillykilla, Vasili, Kyle, and Hobs) because I'm on vacation and I don't know what they have planned for new members.
William Kink
William Kink

Back to top Go down

McKnight's Application Empty Re: App

Post  Mister Vasili Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:25 pm

Accepted When you get on RIP a High Command will train you and invite you to the group
Mister Vasili
Mister Vasili

Back to top Go down

Post  McKnight Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:26 pm

Yes sir, i will get on as soon as possible.

McKnight

Back to top Go down

Post  McKnight Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:16 pm

Sorry for being in-active, my garrys mod messed-up, just got it re-installed. I'll hop on RIP as soon as possible.

McKnight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down