Forward Recon Assault Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JuicyMan's application

2 posters

Go down

JuicyMan's application Empty JuicyMan's application

Post  JuicyMan Tue May 29, 2012 7:04 pm

1. Age: 14

2. Name: Steam: JuicyMan Real name: Ted

3. Do you have a Microphone?: yes

4. Do you understand that F.R.A.G. is a serious RPing clan: yes i was until recently in the clan A.A.C.

5. If possible, will you download ARMA 2 Free and play with us (Optional): already have the full game

6. Will you be able to sucess to your fullest in combat: yes

7. Will you never leave a Fallen Comrade: no

8. Can you SeriousRP?: yes

9. STEAMID: juicyman89

10. Steam Profile Community link: juicyman89

Combat Scenario's

You're in a heavy Street fight, Your squad leader gets hit by a 5.56mm round: Pull him to a safe spot and call for Kyle Thomas- the medic

You're in an Enclosed Area and somewhat of a green colored gas filled the room, how will you act?: Look for something to cover my face with because it is most likely posionous

You're Moving up with heavy Infantry, you come underfire from AK-47's and RPG's how will you act?: I will take cover and begin to lay down fire

A officer falls down from being shot, what will you do?: I will rush over to his body and call over the medic- Kyle Thomas

A fellow Soldier Falls down, a Bullet in his Skull, How will you react.: I will do my best to stop the blood however he is most likely going to die

JuicyMan

Back to top Go down

JuicyMan's application Empty Re: JuicyMan's application

Post  Kink Wed May 30, 2012 9:17 pm

Not sure what to say, I like how you used Kyle in your app but, your grammar is as good as a 9 year old. If you RP by typing I want to see correct grammar. We're a serious RP clan, not some mingy little boy group. I want to see more details on your app, surprise me. I've seen that "Get to cover, and lay down fire" one to many times.

Kink

Back to top Go down

JuicyMan's application Empty Sorry about the grammar

Post  JuicyMan Thu May 31, 2012 4:08 pm

Im sorry, I was typing fast because I was in a hurry and I did'nt have time to check over my application. I promise if i'm ever on the server I will make sure to use proper grammar and punctuation. Thanks.

JuicyMan

Back to top Go down

Post  William Kink Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:52 pm

Alright, well either re-do your app or impress me in RIP. Sadly RIP has been down latley because the owner has to study for his SAT, I guess the server distracts him. But, you got two ways of doing it so pick one.
William Kink
William Kink

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down