Forward Recon Assault Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BurningEagle's Application

3 posters

Go down

BurningEagle's Application Empty BurningEagle's Application

Post  Burning Eagle Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:48 pm

1. Age:14

2. Name:Dillon Kinzalow ((RL or IG? ))

3. Do you have a Microphone?:Yes But i perfer not to use it.

4. Do you understand that F.R.A.G. is a serious RPing clan: Yes.

5. If possible, will you download ARMA 2 Free and play with us (Optional): I would if i could but no i cannot.

6. Will you be able to sucess to your fullest in combat: Yes.

7. Will you never leave a Fallen Comrade: I will only leave them if it is necessary but i will come back as soon as i could safley.
8. Can you SeriousRP?:Yes

9. STEAMID:STEAM_0:0:25290522

10. Steam Profile Community link: Wouldnt let me post with the link in the post.
==============================================================================================

Combat Scenario's

You're in a heavy Street fight, Your squad leader gets hit by a 5.56mm round, What will you do?: Call in a medic then continue firing upon the enemy.

You're in an Enclosed Area and somewhat of a green colored gas filled the room, how will you act?: Cover my face and try to get out of teh building, if anyone is incapacitated i would try to take them with me.

You're Moving up with heavy Infantry, you come underfire from AK-47's and RPG's how will you act?: Find the Nearest thickest cover and lay suppressing fire untill I get orders from a Higher Ranking Person.

A officer falls down from being shot, what will you do?: Make sure it is safe then Quickly drag him to cover and call a medic.

A fellow Soldier Falls down, a Bullet in his Skull, How will you react.: I assume he is dead then run for cover, i would call his name if he responds i would run and pull him to cover if not i would wait untill it is safe enough to go get his corpse and radio in his death.
==============================================================================================

Thats all, GOOD luck!

NOTE: COPY AND PASTE THIS EXACT THING THEN FILL IT OUT NORMALLY

Burning Eagle

Back to top Go down

BurningEagle's Application Empty Re: BurningEagle's Application

Post  Reidmaster Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:41 am

I like your answers, short and to the point.
Reidmaster
Reidmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  William Kink Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:27 pm

I think the your scenario's are to short, I like a full detailed application. But, we'll put you through basic and see how you do. Just go on RIP and talk to a FRAG member, and ask for a high command.
William Kink
William Kink

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down