Forward Recon Assault Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pvt Johnny Sayer's Engineer Application

3 posters

Go down

Pvt Johnny Sayer's Engineer Application Empty Pvt Johnny Sayer's Engineer Application

Post  nman489 Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:48 am

Role: Engineer.

How you will serve the role: I will serve this role with the utmost respect, and follow orders from my commanding officer.

How long have you been in F.R.A.G.? 3-4 Months.

Explain what your role does.
The engineer role works on building/repairing the base, in addition to setting up various areas such as: Armory, Firing Range, Holding cell, (not sure about one) and barracks.
nman489
nman489

Back to top Go down

Pvt Johnny Sayer's Engineer Application Empty Re: Pvt Johnny Sayer's Engineer Application

Post  William Kink Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:10 pm

Well, since all the generals are being lazy and don't even look at the forums anymore I'll just say accepted. We'll see how your building skills are, if your going to be a engineer I better not see some shitty ass flying air boat that only someone like Reid would build.
William Kink
William Kink

Back to top Go down

Pvt Johnny Sayer's Engineer Application Empty RE:

Post  General Hobskins Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:39 pm

As i have not seen what you build i cannot say Accepted or Denied. Talk to silly as he was the Head Engineer and has him how you do. Show him what you can do RP Wise with fixing and building.
General Hobskins
General Hobskins
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pvt Johnny Sayer's Engineer Application Empty Re: Pvt Johnny Sayer's Engineer Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down