Forward Recon Assault Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laumudreki's appiclation

2 posters

Go down

Laumudreki's appiclation Empty Laumudreki's appiclation

Post  Laumudreki Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:33 pm

1. Age: 16

2. Name(Steam Name): Laumudreki the Big Boss

3. Do you have a Microphone?: Yes

4. Do you understand that F.R.A.G. is a serious military RPing clan: Yes.

5. If possible, will you download ARMA 2 Free and play with us (Optional): I already owned Combined Ops.

6. Will you be able to sucess to your fullest in combat: Of course

7. Will you never leave a Fallen Comrade: Never.

8. Can you SeriousRP?: Yes, I can seriousRP.

9. STEAMID: unkindestname15

10. Steam Profile Community Link: http:/ /steamcommunity. com /profiles /76561198023707882/

Combat Scenario's

You're in a heavy Street fight, Your squad leader gets hit by a 5.56mm round, What will you do?: Supress the enemy and attempt to pull him to safety.

You're in an Enclosed Area and somewhat of a green colored gas filled the room, how will you act?: Put on my gas mask and try to find a way to escape.

You're Moving up with heavy Infantry, you come underfire from AK-47's and RPG's how will you act?: Take cover and assist my squad and do my best to defeat them.

A officer falls down from being shot, what will you do?: Run to him and take him to a nearby medic or use my medical capabilities to help him.

A fellow Soldier Falls down, a Bullet in his Skull, How will you react.: Hold my gun tight and search for the enemy.

Laumudreki

Back to top Go down

Laumudreki's appiclation Empty Re: Laumudreki's appiclation

Post  1SGT. J. Welsh Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:41 pm

Accepted, Lieutenant General William Kink will train you at the nearest possible date, I'll tell you when.

1SGT. J. Welsh
1SGT. J. Welsh

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum