Forward Recon Assault Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dominic App.

3 posters

Go down

Dominic App. Empty Dominic App.

Post  Optic R3VeNgE Fri May 25, 2012 7:46 pm

1. Age: 15

2. Name: Dominic Ferrara

3. Do you have a Microphone?: yes

4. Do you understand that F.R.A.G. is a serious RPing clan: yes

5. If possible, will you download ARMA 2 Free and play with us (Optional): ill try

6. Will you be able to sucess to your fullest in combat: yes

7. Will you never leave a Fallen Comrade: yes

8. Can you SeriousRP?: yes

9. STEAMID: OpTiC R3VeNgE

10. Steam Profile Community link:
==============================================================================================

Combat Scenario's

You're in a heavy Street fight, Your squad leader gets hit by a 5.56mm round, What will you do?: Yell to my squad mates to cover me and i drag him out of the battle while my team mates cover me.

You're in an Enclosed Area and somewhat of a green colored gas filled the room, how will you act?: Hold me breath, and exit the room, if with squad order them to do the same

You're Moving up with heavy Infantry, you come underfire from AK-47's and RPG's how will you act?: Order some of the team to return fire while some of the team flanks them with me, while chucking nades when we get close

A officer falls down from being shot, what will you do?: Yell for a medic and try to get to him, if under HEAVY fire then try my best to get to him.

A fellow Soldier Falls down, a Bullet in his Skull, How will you react.: Take cover and call for backup. later i mourn him.

==============================================================================================

Optic R3VeNgE

Back to top Go down

Dominic App. Empty Re: Dominic App.

Post  William Kink Fri May 25, 2012 7:49 pm

Accepted but try to use better grammar. Since you have your mic you probably won't be typing much, but if you do try to type correctly, we like to look professional when RPing.
William Kink
William Kink

Back to top Go down

Dominic App. Empty dominics app

Post  General Hobskins Sat May 26, 2012 3:31 pm

Accepted
General Hobskins
General Hobskins
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dominic App. Empty Re: Dominic App.

Post  Sponsored content