Forward Recon Assault Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheDarkAvenger's Application

3 posters

Go down

TheDarkAvenger's Application Empty TheDarkAvenger's Application

Post  TheDarkAvenger Thu May 24, 2012 9:14 pm

1. Age: 15

2. Name: Damien Hertz

3. Do you have a Microphone?: Yep

4. Do you understand that F.R.A.G. is a serious RPing clan: Mhmm

5. If possible, will you download ARMA 2 Free and play with us (Optional): Already bought ARMA II

6. Will you be able to sucess to your fullest in combat: Yes

7. Will you never leave a Fallen Comrade: No

8. Can you SeriousRP?:Yes

9. STEAMID:1:23262296

10. Steam Profile Community link: http ://steam community. com/ id /gentlemanlyconductincludesrape/
============================================================================================== Combat Scenario's

You're in a heavy Street fight, Your squad leader gets hit by a 5.56mm round, What will you do?: I move the incapitated squad leader to a safe location, report him as wounded, and, depending upon rank, either go to the next highest ranking for orders, or stay in the location until help arrives.

You're in an Enclosed Area and somewhat of a green colored gas filled the room, how will you act?: I would automatically slide on the nearest respiratory protection I have, be it a gasmask or a folded rag.

You're Moving up with heavy Infantry, you come underfire from AK-47's and RPG's how will you act?: I (and hopefully my squad) Move to a safe postion and try to dispatch the attacking enemy.

A officer falls down from being shot, what will you do?: Essentially the same as the squad leader, but more importantly - Get the nearest medical unit to respond ASAP.

A fellow Soldier Falls down, a Bullet in his Skull, How will you react.: Check for signs of a pulse, but either way report a fallen, possibly dead comrade and eliminate the threat before taking any sort of action.
============================================================================================== (Notice - spaced the . com and otherwise due to the fact the forums won't allow me to post external links for seven days.)

TheDarkAvenger

Back to top Go down

TheDarkAvenger's Application Empty Re: TheDarkAvenger's Application

Post  General Sillykilla Thu May 24, 2012 10:10 pm

ACCEPTED You seem perfect, I saw you RP, Accecpted for me.
General Sillykilla
General Sillykilla

Back to top Go down

Post  General Hobskins Thu May 24, 2012 10:13 pm

DAMN NICE APP ACCEPTED!!!!!!!!
General Hobskins
General Hobskins
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content